The prankster who talked his girlfriend into the stunt was Pedro Ruiz III, 22.
Perez was pregnant at the time of the failed YouTube stunt, and the couple already had one child.
Two cameras captured the tragic shooting outside the couple's home in Halstad past year.
A deadly shooting that started as a YouTube prank resulted in an official criminal sentencing Wednesday.
Even before they filmed the stunt Perez tweeted, "Me and Pedro are probably going to shoot one of the most risky videos ever".
Activision may be the next developer to make a Battle Royale game
How to download the game on iOS device? No official release date has been given but Epic has said that it'll come in a few months. If you have already played Fortnite on another device, you can opt to have your progress in those games matched to your account.
Before the tragedy occurred, the camera can be seen panning towards Perez who explained to the couple's YouTube subscribers what she and Pedro were about to do.
As part of her punishment, usatoday reported a Norman County judge on Wednesday also banned Monalisa Perez from ever owning a gun again.
Perez can not "make any financial compensation" from the recording of Ruiz's death, according to the Star Tribune. However, the bullet went through the book.
Her YouTube channel remains active almost nine months after the shooting.
The sentencing is shorter than local guidelines but Norman County attorney James Brue said Ruiz thought up the stunt and Perez believed him when he said it would be safe.
A few hours before the incident, Perez also tweeted that they were about to do their most unsafe stunt ever, adding that it was Ruiz's idea.
Baltimore part of the bid for the 2026 World Cup
Despite suspending its bid, Minneapolis says it remains a strong supporter of the joint Canada , Mexico and US bid. Sixty games would be played in the US under the bid plan, including all from the quarterfinals on.
The couple had been posting video blogs, "pranks" and "challenges" to their YouTube channel for several months before the June 2017 shooting.
Monaliza Perez and former boyfriend Pedro Ruiz.
Prosecutors said it was clear that the idea for the stunt came from Ruiz, which was the reason for the short sentence.
"HIS idea not MINE", she said. Since Ruiz's death, the view counts on the videos have gone up and the comments sections are dominated by remarks about the shooting. The state has been experimenting with allowing judges to make the call, and The Forum joined with other news outlets in asking for access.
Paulita Ruiz said it was a reminder of how foolish it is to take the risks Ruiz and Perez took just for internet fame and wealth.
Little Ceasars giving away free pizza after historic upset
Full offer details say that you must order by 1 p.m. on Monday, April 2, to get your free lunch combo . I can't imagine many worse jobs than being one of the Little Caesars employees over those 90 minutes.