Among them of course is new singing Fred, a former Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder who signed a five year contract with the Reds at the beginning of the week and forced his way into Tite's plans for the World Cup in Russian Federation this summer before coming off the bench in his team's 2-0 friendly victory against Croatia at Anfield on Sunday.
Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fred is expected to finalise his move to Manchester United early this week, the BBC has claimed.
Asked whether 25-year-old Fred can make an impact at Old Trafford, Willian replied: 'Of course, no doubt about that.
Trump Breaks Protocol, Sends Market Signal on Jobs Report Before Data Released
President Trump pumps his fist to the crowd as he arrives at Ellington Field Joint Reserve Base in Houston, Texas on May 31, 2018. May's jobs report is great news for America, but bad news for Democrats hoping to win election in November.
The Turkish coach is pleased that his former trainee has secured a big move to Old Trafford.
The Portugal Under-21 defender looks set to become the Red Devils' second signing of the summer.
"He has a lot of quality, he can improve a lot".
Gabriel Jesus jokes that fellow countryman Fred will always have his support, even if he is linked with a move to rival Manchester United. I am happy for him. Pep Guardiola was very impressed when Fred played against Manchester City for Shakhtar in the Champions League in 2017-18.
Neymar scores stunner for Brazil on injury return
Until Neymar stepped onto the pitch it was Croatia who had the best opportunities in a match that seemed headed for a boring draw. Tite said there was no doubt that Neymar gives them something extra but said that needed to be kept in perspective.
'He is excited to start but now is the time to think about the World Cup.
The highly rated 19-year-old has spent his entire career at Porto - where the current United boss once managed - and made 33 appearances in all competitions this season.
Several dead as Guatemala volcano erupts
David de Leon, spokesman for the disaster agency, said authorities had already evacuated about 300 people from nearby areas. A total of about a million people have been affected by the eruption, the Guatemalan government says.