Now's your chance to drive a auto fit for a prince.
Harry "only owned the Audi RS6 for a year", according to Auto Trader, which is selling the vehicle. But it appears certain members of the household have also owned some of the most exclusive, desirable estate cars on sale, after an Audi RS6 Avant formerly driven by Prince Harry was put up for sale.
And don't worry, he isn't offloading a lemon.
Maurizio Sarri: 'Chelsea only need one more player'
The game will be an early test to see how far they have come in the short time that Maurizio Sarri has been in charge of the club. I am delighted that players with this style of play will be ideal for English football.
It's said to be in excellent condition, with only 4500 miles (7200km) on the clock and no corgi hairs on the honeycomb-stitched valcona leather interiors.
"Due to data protection we can't confirm who sold the vehicle but we are completely satisfied that this auto was used personally by Prince Harry over the course of the a year ago", a spokesperson for Overton Prestige said.
In the year of a Royal wedding there's always plenty of Royal memorabilia flying around, but now the ultimate monarchy fan's collectors' item has been made available.
"17 reg and low mileage, so it begs the questions: why is the prince selling so soon?".
More than 1000 homes destroyed as Carr Fire rages on in California
Officials say 20 people who had been reporting missing in California's devastating wildfires are now accounted for. The fire burning for 11 days in and around the city of Redding is now 200 square miles (518 square kilometers).
Some wags have speculated that Harry and Meghan are changing to a more spacious vehicle in order to make room for new members of the Royal family - although the A6 Avant is hardly bijou.
At this point, we can only speculate.
Meghan turns 37-years-old today and although she won't be permitted to celebrate like she used to, at least she'll get to have a few champagnes in Surrey later.
Trump receives ‘nice letter’ from Kim Jong-un following up on summit
The White House did not provide details on the specific content of the letter from Kim, received Wednesday, or of Trump's reply. The U.S. military flew the remains from Osan Air Base in South Korea after they had undergone an initial field forensic review.